TA/GA Fellowship

Fellowship tuition fees are typically not covered by the school/departments. As a result of this, we have to fill out an RT 100 form online to cover whatever fees or other term bill charge that we would like to cover in addition to the fellowship tuition. Please reach out to your department administrator and/or Program Coordinators to prepare an RT100 tuition transfer form for the fees on the term bill. This is the case for all fellowship appointments where we agreed to cover tuition fees.

For more information, please visit the University Finance and Administration's website.